Ready for the next Challenge?
We value innovation, creativity and collaboration to a great deal. If you are excited to hear the word “mobile” and ready to work in a dynamic and exciting start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.
At Blesh, you will get to work side by side with a talented team with diverse backgrounds on mobile technologies and communications.
All available positions will be posted on this page and if you are interested, please click on the boxes below to view the details of the role.
We are looking for a Business Analyst based in our Istanbul office. As a Business Analyst you will be expected to deliver high quality technical specifications, business flows, accurately report and track issues and status to project management and participate in technical requirements gathering, design and testing.
The candidate will;
· Be responsible for the full project life cycle, from requirements analysis to planning, testing, deployment and monitoring.
· Understand and define the big picture, identify requirements from a business and customer/user perspective and translate them into specific business requirements and subsequent project objectives,
· Perform impact analysis, identify stakeholders and collaborate to understand needs and requirements
· Work with customer, development team and translate business requirements into technical requirements
· Prepare project documentation including analysis, data flow diagrams, wireframes, design and acceptance test documents, etc.
· Write concise and effective user stories and define precise and accurate acceptance criteria
· Perform acceptance tests and ensure that the defined business requirements have been met
We expect you to have;
· At least 4 years of IT Business Analysis experience.
· B.S. Degree in engineering, preferably in Computer Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
· Experience in business process definition, requirements definition and technology solution development.
· Experience in IoT or Mobile Development Projects is a plus.
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to understand and define customer needs and requirements.
· Ability to work collaboratively.
· Strong process development.
· Analytical problem-solving skills.
· Able to speak and write in English.
· Able to create complex technical and functional user documentation.
· Strong ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design. Have an insight about the visualization of the reports.
· Ability and willingness to work as a part of team.
We are looking for an iOS Developer for our beacon platform, to be based in our office in Istanbul.
What you will be doing;
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features,
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability,
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance,
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject,
- 3 years of proven working experience in iOS and software development,
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store,
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch,
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text,
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs,
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies,
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Passion for new mobile technologies and mobile marketing,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
We are looking for a Product Manager for our programmatic mobile advertising platform, to be based in our office in Istanbul.
As a Product Manager, you will be expected to;
- Lead cross-functional teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use.
- Develop strategy and roadmap for future products.
- Design, develop and manage activities from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Evaluate technical options and represents business requirements to the technology organization through requirement documents and detailed specifications.
- Provide timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- Act as primary point of contact to lead development and quality assurance resources to successfully release new products on time and within budget
- Work with internal and external customers to gather opportunities for improvement and requirements for product features.
- Innovate to address opportunities and document requirements as user stories for implementation with an agile scrum team.
- Utilize dashboards to monitor system health, alerts, notifications, and triage issues
- Provide technical support and integrate with Supply and Demand Partners
- Manage existing product life cycle for critical KPIs, revenue assurance, and system performance.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration with other teams with various job responsibilities and technical knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize, focus, adapt, and accomplish goals in a fast moving fluid environment.
- Well organized and detail oriented to track and complete simultaneous priorities.
- Five years experience of Product Development with Life Cycle Management from idea through mature operation to decommission.
- Three years of experience working with Programmatic Ad Tech and mobile advertising products.
- Bachelors degree and four years of related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
- Three years of project management and implementation experience
- Five years of product management experience; three years as a product manager for mobile advertising products and services
- Three years of experience in working with programmatic mobile advertising products
We are looking for a senior back-end engineer to join our Core Delivery Services team. The Core Delivery Services team designs, implements and maintains the ever-increasing number of services that support our customers’ needs for astonishingly high-volume, low-latency messaging and throughput.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Low latency distributed systems
- High volume integrations with third party APIs
- Distributed and redundant systems
- Service Orientated Architecture
- How to think big for the Big Data analysis
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Full stack skill-set that includes deep systems knowledge
- Deep understanding of the JVM and Java
- Critical thinking skills
- Supporter of a wide array of community and Open Source projects
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science
- No military obligation for male candidates
- 5+ Years of experience in relevant role
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you are a web development wizard and ready to work in a dynamic start-up environment, read on! We are looking for a Web Developer Intern, based in our Istanbul office. As a Web Developer Intern, you will be expected to assist the engineering team on ongoing projects and new business opportunities.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field/experience,
- Experience with HTML5, CSS and JQuery is a must.
- Experience with Bootstrap is a must.
- Experience with a PHP framework (CodeIgniter Web Framework, Laravel, Silex etc.)
- Experience with Angular.js and Python is a plus.
- Have strong UI/UX skills.