We value innovation, creativity and collaboration to a great deal. If you are excited to hear the word “mobile” and ready to work in a dynamic and exciting start-up environment, we would love to hear from you.
At Blesh, you will get to work side by side with a talented team with diverse backgrounds on mobile technologies and communications.
All available positions will be posted on this page. If you are interested, please click on the button to apply for the role.
Our company provides location-based PaaS solutions based on mobile technologies. We are a location intelligence platform helping our customers to reach the right person on-the-go by acting on real world data of audiences and behavioral analysis based on their location visits.
We are looking for a highly motivated Technology Team Leader who will lead a team of mobile, web, backend, and embedded developers and analysts. The successful candidate must have a proven experience on both team management and software development.
The SoftwareTeam Leader will report to the CEO and work closely with sales and marketing teams in order to improve the existing solutions and develop new solutions.
Must Have Qualifications:
Following qualifications are “MUST HAVE” for this position. Please make sure that you meet all of these requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- A solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- 5+ years of hands on development experience, preferably with Java
- Strong experience on web services with Java and Spring framework
- Strong understanding of RESTful services
- Experience on AWS cloud services, Google Cloud is a plus.
- Strong understanding of mobile application development
- Strong understanding of web development
- Being a team-player, always looking to make things better and easier for a co-worker
- Linux/Unix experience
- Excellent communication skills and desire to communicate effectively.
- Interest in technology and eagerness to learn.
Nice To Have Qualifications
Following qualifications are good to have in order to put you one step ahead of competitors. You are advised to present all your relevant qualifications along with the application.
- Experience on location-based solutions
- Experience on mobile application development
- Experience on web development
- Experience on agile development preferably with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Experience on IOT solutions
- Experience on Big Data solutions
- Experience on high performance software solutions
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Android Developer for our mobile development team in order to create new technology solutions for customers.
The appropriate candidate is expected to have a broad knowledge of Android operating system and its API capabilities, so that s/he can move our abilities forward. If you love working on high-end technologies, get excited tackling challenging problems and are willing to take responsibility in your area, you are welcome to meet us at Blesh.
- Maintain and improve our SDKs and applications
- Support in all phases of development from planning to implementing and testing
- Implement new features including tests conforming to our quality standards
- Develop new applications when necessary
- Improve location and tracking capabilities of our SDK
- Continuously research new technologies, follow the improvements in mobile world and quickly adapt our solutions and systems to new technologies
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience with Android development
- Proven ability to create a functioning app individually
- Proven experience on location and sensor data tracking
- Proven experience on Kotlin development
- 2+ years of Java experience
- At least 1 year of unit test development experience
- GIT experience
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Strong communicative and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open-minded, willing to share knowledge and a real team-player
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Nice to Have Qualifications
You’ll get a PLUS for each:
- Comfortable working in a lean and agile environment (e.g. with SCRUM)
- SQL experience
- Cross Platform development experience
- CI/CD experience
- IOT experience
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our growing team, who will work with the business development team and software development teams (including mobile, web and server development) in order to build and maintain highly available, high performance and user-friendly solutions for our business and users.
The Technical Business Analyst is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Understand and define the big picture, identify requirements from a business and customer/user perspective and translate them into specific business requirements and subsequent project objectives
- Drive the project development phase from requirement gathering to UAT
- Prepare high-quality project documents including analysis document, data flow diagrams, wireframes, design and acceptance test documents
- Prepare technical and functional specification documents for the products
- Understand fully and be master of the products developed by our company
- Propose new ideas and improvements about the solutions of our company
- Work closely with the software development team and make sure that requirements are met
- Perform functional tests and UATs and document the work properly
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering or related areas
- 4+ years of experience on Business Analysis
- Confident with the entire software development lifecysle
- Strong SQL knowledge and hands on experience
- Understanding of RESTfull services
- Passionate for being part of a dynamic team in exciting projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Software development experience
- Business analysis experience on mobile application projects
- Experience on agile methodologies
- Experience on cloud systems
Blesh is in need of high potential professionals to assume Commercial Channel Manager role. The successful candidates are expected to have experience preferably in the technology/digital marketing industry.
- University degree in related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of partner/agency development and management in digital marketing industry.
- Experience in digital agencies on a sales role is a big plus.
- Ability to set clear targets and develop plans and objectives to achieve those targets
- Ability to influence product and engineering teams based on partner insights
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively • Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
- Good Digital Marketing knowledge and Omni-Channel Approach.
- Grow portfolio of partners, drive expansion opportunities, manage and grow the partnership.
- Negotiate partnership terms and develop success plans to ensure agency-wide adoption.
- Become an expert on the Blesh platform ands best practices.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieve growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales target
- Understand clients’ industry, current state, and positioning in order to match client needs & expectations with client centric solutions
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales to agencies
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Effectively manage the budget and pipeline to forecast & realize revenue to meet targets
Blesh is in need of high potential professionals to assume Finance and Accounting Manager role in finance department. The successful candidates are expected to have experience preferably in the technology/digital marketing industry.
- Bachelors degree preferably in Business, Economics or Finance and Accounting;
- At least 4 years experience;
- Interested/Curious about technology sector;
- Team oriented;
- Responsible, open for learning and self development;
- Ambitious, driven, constructive, energetic person who is keen on learning
- Having interest in pursuing his/her career in Accounting field;
- Should know how to use MS Office;
- Should have good communication skills;
- Must know English.
- Directs and/or manages the activities of accounting in accordance to accounting principles, practices and procedures.
- Manage the development, modification, review and implementation of accounting systems, reporting methods and controls, policies and procedures.
- Perform financial and accounting related activities and reporting in a timely manner.
- Prepare finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Managing credit and collection activities.
- Manage budgeting processes and prepare monthly budget,actual and forecast management reportings.
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Maintain banking relationship
- Report financial results to the CEO
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX requirements to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the business analyst, graphical designer and bridge the gap between visual / functional requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a front-end developer, you will develop user-friendly and high-performance web applications as part of a new technology business. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, a great team player, pro-active to produce an excellent user experience and technical solutions.
- Develop new user-interface features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Design, develop, and maintain the existing web projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of PHP and preferably Codeigniter is a must.
- Good understanding of VueJS is a must.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as git.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our IT team in order to help us expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, support data needs of the stakeholders, and work collaboratively with software engineers and business analysts.
The ideal candidate is an experienced engineer who is passionate about working with huge data, who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The job description includes designing, building and managing data systems and databases. The Data Engineer will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. He/she must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
- Responsible for the management of all data created within client applications, the structure of data held and the views of data created
- Responsible for recommending the correct technologies to be used and in the most cost-effective manner
- Propose design solutions and recommend best practices for large scale data analysis
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Interpret business needs from requests, and rapidly implement effective technical solutions.
- Automate and improve creation/maintenance of reports and dashboards.
- Utilize data to resolve business issues in the most effective manner providing best reporting through dashboards and other means of communication through data.
- Proactively recommend operational efficiency and performance enhancements based upon data analysis.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication skills to translate reporting requests in order to accurately meet the actual information and deadline needs of users.
- Maintain source code repository of scripts (SQL, Python, etc.) and other data products (dashboards, reports, etc.).
- Iterate on our data warehousing strategy as the volume of our data increases, optimizing for data availability and efficient use of resources
- S. or M.S. degree on Computer Engineering
- 3+ years of experience on Data Analysis or Data Engineering
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL)
- Advanced knowledge and experience on database definition and schema design experience
- Experience on Linux command line and Bash scripting
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
The following assets are plus for the ideal candidate:
- Experience on Git/GitHub
- Experience on Amazon services like RDS, Redshift, S3, Kinesis, and EMR is a huge plus
- Experience on ML
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools
- Experience or knowledge on big data tools (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience on NoSQL databases
Skills & Experience:
Ability to scope a project based on a technical brief and work with the DevOps and QA teams to provide a detailed project plan including:
- Data Flow Diagrams for process flow
- Database Schemas & Normalisation
- Recommended software / plugins / architecture
- Scalable environment architecture suggestions
- Hosting, storage, load balancing and caching suggestions
- Performance considerations
- Security considerations
- Assumptions & Exclusions
- A complete and accurate estimate for the project